Thiene, Province of Vicenza, Veneto
Thiene is located approximately 60 km west of Venice and 200 km east of Milan. The city has an active and lively industrial sector, composed mainly of small-to-medium sized companies, and is also considered one of the richest places in Italy.
- Altitude: 147 m a.s.l
- Population: about 20,000 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 36016
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0445
- Patron Saint: St. Gaetano di Thiene, celebrated on 7 August
- Frazioni & Localities: Borgo Lampertico, Rozzampia, Santo.
What to see
- The Colleoni Castle, in the heart of the historical center
- The Cathedral
- The church of San Vincenzo.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook