Penna in Teverina, Province of Terni, Umbria
Situated on a rocky spur in southern Umbria along the border with Latium, was in 1425 a fiefdom of the Orsini, to pass later under the Church State until 1860, when it was included in the newly established Kingdom of Italy.
- Population: about 1100 inhabitants in 2018
- Zip/postal code: 05028
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0744
- Patron Saint: St. Valentino, celebrated on 14 February
- Demonym: pennesi
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
What to see
- The Porta Civica
- The Palazzo del Governatore (15th century)
- The Palazzo Orsini (15th century).