Otricoli, Province of Terni, Umbria
- Population: about 1800 inhabitants in 2017
- Zip/postal code: 05030
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0744
- Patron Saint: St. Vittore, celebrated on 14 May
- Demonym: otricolani
- Frazioni & Localities: Poggio
In the baths were found a number of works of art, now in the Vatican, notably the mosaic pavement of the Sala della Rotonda, and the celebrated head of Zeus and the head of Claudius in the same room. An amphitheatre is still visible, but the other buildings have in the main been covered up again.
What to see
- The church of Santa Maria (origini del VI-VII sec.)
- Oratorio di San Giuseppe da Leonessa (1761)
- The Palazzo Comunale.