Calvi dell'Umbria, Province of Terni, Umbria
Located to the southern corner of Umbria on a hill surrounded by vineyards and olive tree plantations, enjoys a wonderful view of the Tiber flowing towards Rome. The main resources are agriculture and tourism.
- Population: about 1800 inhabitants in 2017
- Zip/postal code: 05032
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0744
- Patron Saint: St. Pancrazio, celebrated on
- Demonym: calvesi
- Frazioni & Localities: Piloni, Poggiolo, Santa Maria della Neve
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
Its origins are very ancient, in the 11th century was under the jurisdiction of the Abbey of Farfa and later came under the domain of the Church State.
What to see
- The church of Santa Maria (1394)
- The church of Sant'Antonio.