Province of Terni, Umbria
The province was established in 1927, with the southern part of the Umbria region. Among the most important centers are Terni, the province capital and a key railway station in central Italy, Narni and Orvieto.
- Area: 2,122 km²
- Population: about 230,000 inhabitants
- Population Density: 110 per sq km
- Zip/postal codes: 05100, 05010-05039
- Phone Area Codes: 075, 0744, 0763
- Car Plate: TR
- Communes: 33 communes
- Official website: http://www.provincia.terni.it/ -- According to an administrative reform from 1 Jan 2014, the Province is scheduled for suppression and fusion with the Province of Perugia.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
The Comuni in the Province
Acquasparta | Allerona | Alviano | Amelia | Arrone | Attigliano | Avigliano Umbro | Baschi | Calvi dell'Umbria | Castel Giorgio | Castel Viscardo | Fabro | Ferentillo | Ficulle | Giove | Guardea | Lugnano in Teverina | Montecastrilli | Montecchio | Montefranco | Montegabbione | Monteleone d'Orvieto | Narni | Orvieto | Otricoli | Parrano | Penna in Teverina | Polino | Porano | San Gemini | San Venanzo | Stroncone | Terni