Predazzo, Province of Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige
The small town is situated in the Val di Fiemme, along the route leading to the Rolle mountain pass. It is a lively tourist resort, and a centre for winter sports as well as for other recreational activities thanks to the tennis and bocce courts. At Predazzo itself and at nearby Belvedere di Ziano and Bellamante there are ski-lifts, skating rings, and ski-jump tracks.
- Altitude: m a.s.l 1014
- Population: about 4500 inhabitants in 2018
- Zip/postal code: 38037
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0462
- Patron Saint: Saints Filippo and Giacomo, celebrated on 25 July
- Demonym: predazzani
- Frazioni & Localities: Bellamonte, Fòl, Coste, Zaluna, Mezzavalle, Paneveggio.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
What to see
- The beautiful mountain meadows around Monte Viezzena
- The Museum of Etnologia, Mineralogia and Geologia, with fossil and minerals typical of the territory, and a collection of items that encompasse the customs and traditions of the area.
Events and Festivities
- In July a National Horse-Riding competition
- last Sunday in January the cross-country event called Marcialonga.