Aldino-Aldein, Province of Bolzano, Trentino-Alto Adige
Created from the union of the two villages of Aldino and Redagno, separated by the Rio Bletterbach canyon, this small comune is situated at the foot of Monte Regolo in the upper Adige Valley. The landscape is dominated by the imposing summits of the Corno Bianco and Corno Nero.
- Population: about 1600 inhabitants in 2017
- Zip/postal code: 39040
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0471
- Patron Saint: St. Giacomo Maggiore, celebrated on 25 July
- Frazioni & Localities: Redagno, Olmi.
What to see
- A very beautiful destination is the Parco Geologico Aldino-Redagno.
Where to stay
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook