Rimella, Province of Vercelli, Piedmont
"Remmalju" in a Walser language, a German dialect called Tittschu, the commune includes a number of small settlements, with the municipal office at the frazione Chiesa. The territory is included in the Regional Park of the Upper Valsesia.
- Altitude: 1182 m a.s.l
- Surface area: 29 sq km
- Population: about 140 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 13020
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0163
- Patron Saint: St. Michele, celebrated on 29th September
- Frazioni & Localities: Chiesa, Grondo, Pianello, Prati, Riva, Roncaccio Superiore, Roncaccio Inferiore, San Gottardo, Sant'Anna, Sant'Antonio, Sella, Villa Superiore, Villa Inferiore.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
Provinces of Piedmont
What to see
- The church of San Michele with a remarkable organ of 1862.
- The Walser ethnographic Museum
Where to stay
- Official Website of the Comune of Rimella.