Pecco, Province of Torino, Piedmont
Pecco is the smallest commune in the Val Chiusella, and is situated in the picturesque small walloon of the Chy river, among hills of glacial origin covered with grasslands and woods.
- Altitude: 650 m a.s.l
- Population: about 200 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 10080
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0125
- Patron Saint: St. Martiniano, celebrated on 2nd July
What to see
- On a hill a little distance from the town center, the remains of the Arundello castle.
- The picturesque, century-old houses of the town center, all around the parish church of San Michele.
Genealogy & Links
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook