Noasca, Province of Torino, Piedmont
The small center is situated at the entrance of the Gran Paradiso National Park - among the oldest natural parts is Italy - where the Noaschetta, Chamosseretto and Roc Walloons join. The jurisdiction of the municipality reaches areas at 4000 mt a.s.l.
- Altitude: 1065 m a.s.l
- Population: about 200 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 10080
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0124
- Patron Saint: Assumption of the Virgin Mary, celebrated on 15th August
- Frazioni & Localities: Balmarossa, Borno, Gera, Gere Eredi, Jamoinin, Jerner, Pianchette.
What to see
- The fine Noaschetta waterfall, up in the mountain a little distance from the village.
Genealogy & Links
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook