Cuorgnè, Province of Torino, Piedmont
This medieval center rises at the entrance of the Locana Valley, along the right bank of the Orco river, a tributary of the Po, on a plateau created by ancient glacier.
- Altitude: 414 m a.s.l
- Surface area: 19,38 sq km
- Population: about 10,000 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 10082
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0124
- Patron Saint: St. Luigi
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
Provinces of Piedmont
What to see
- The Canavese Archeological Museum which collection describing the prehistory and history of human settlements in the Canavese territory from the Neolithic to the early medieval period
- The house of King Arduino, in Via Arduino no. 27, where according to the legend the 11th century king of Italy stayed for a period.
- The parish church of San Dalmazio.
Events and Festivities
- May, historical re-enactement: Alla Corte di Re Arduino.
Where to stay
- Official Website of the Comune of Cuorgnè.