Castellamonte, Province of Torino, Piedmont
The town takes its name from a medieval fortress that was on top of the medieval borough, and is famous for its production of beautiful ceramics.
- Altitude: 343 m a.s.l
- Surface area: sq km
- Population: about 9000 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 10081
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0124
- Patron Saint:, celebrated on
- Frazioni & Localities: Campo, Filia, Muriaglio, Preparetto, Sant'Anna Boschi, Sant'Antonio, San Giovanni Canavese, Spineto.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
Provinces of Piedmont
What to see
- The ruins of the castle
- The Romanesque bell tower of a church that was demolished in the 18th century.
Where to stay
- Official Website of the Comune of Castellamonte.