Filignano, Province of Isernia, Molise
- Altitude: 460 m a.s.l
- Territory: mountainous
- Population: about 640 inhabitants in 2018
- Zip/postal code: 86074
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0865
- Patron Saint: St. Immacolata Concezione, celebrated on December 8
- Frazioni & Localities: Cerasuolo, Selvone, Bottazzella, Cerreto, Collemacchia, Franchitti, Lagoni, Mastrogiovanni, Mennella, Valerio, Valle.
Later on Filignano passed from the lordship of the Montaquila to the noble Caracciolo family, the last to rule on it up to the abolition of the feudal system. In the year 1861 it passed from the Province called Terra di Lavoro to the then Province of Molise (belonging to the Abruzzi region).
What to see
- The church of Sant'Eleuterio dating back to the 10th century.