Conca Casale, Province of Isernia, Molise
- Territory: mountainous
- Population: about 180 inhabitants in 2017
- Zip/postal code: 86070
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0865
- Patron Saint: St. Antonio of Padua, celebrated on 13 June.
Until 1952, when the road was finally made, it could only be reached with mules along the ancient tratturo Venafro-Campaglione-Monte Corno. A massive emigration took place between 1881 and 1921, when the population, also because of the war, was reduced to half.
Events and Festivities
- May 8: Feast of the Madonna delle Tre Fontane.
What to see
- Remains of the church of San Cosma e Damiano, going back to the 8th century AD.
Genealogy & Links
Sections on Italian Genealogy
Contact us with details and priorities.