Camporotondo di Fiastrone, Province of Macerata, Marche
A small, mainly agricultural commune in the hills.
- Altitude: 335 m a.s.l
- Population: about 550 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 0733
- Dialing Area Code: +39 62020
- Patron Saint: St. Marco, celebrated on 25 April
- GPS Coordinates: 43°8'0"N 13°16'0"E
It was probably a Roman settlement, and in the medieval period a castle was built on the site; in the 10th century AD it was recorded as a free Comune, and the statutes of 1322 and 1366 are among the earliest in central Italy.
- Official Website of the Comune of Camporotondo di Fiastrone
- A map of Camporotondo di Fiastrone
- Surnames in Camporotondo di Fiastrone.
Where to stay
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook