Moresco, Province of Fermo, Marche
The small town rises on a hilltop in a strategic position, as a checkpoint over the Aso valley, where the road leading to the sea crosses the road to Fermo and Montefiore dell'Aso.
- Altitude: 405 m a.s.l
- Population: about 600 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 63026
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0734
- Patron Saint: St. Lorenzo, celebrated on 10th August
- Official Website of the Comune: www.comune.moresco.fm.it
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
What to see
- The 12th century 7-sided sighting Tower, 25 meters high, in a domineering position over the Aso Valley. If is possible trough inner steps to reach the top and admire a breathtaking view.
- The historical center of narrow lanes, with a 3-sided square surrounded by frescoed porticos
- The parish church of San Lorenzo and the church of Madonna dell'Olmo, with inside a huge fresco authered by Vincenzo Pagani