Acuto, Province of Frosinone, Lazio
Located in a beautiful panoramic valley, an area called "Cesanese", overlooking the Sacco Valley and the Roman hills. The name of the palce comes from the characteristic shape of the mountain where it rises and its origin is pre-Roman.
- Altitude: 748m a.s.l --
- Territory: mountainous
- Population: about 1850 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 03010
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0775
- Patron Saint: St. Maurizio.
What to see
- parish of Santa Maria Assunta
- The church of St. Pietro
- The church of St. Sebastiano
- The church of Santa Maria Maddalena, an ancient hospital
- The medieval castle, now private property.
Where to stay
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook