Porcia, Province of Pordenone, Friuli‑Venezia Giulia
The town is included in the industrial surroundings of Pordenone.
- Altitude: 29 m a.s.l
- Population: about 15,000 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 33080
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0434
- Frazioni & Localities: Palse, Pieve, Rondover, Roraipiccolo, Sant'Antonio, Talponedo
- Patron Saint: St. George, celebrated on 23 April
The Porcia and the Bugnera families owned the fiefdom since the year 1000.
What to see
- Castello dei conti di Porcia
- The church of San Giorgio
- Chiesa dell'Assunta
Where to stay
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook