Pinzano al Tagliamento, Province of Pordenone, Friuli‑Venezia Giulia
The small town lies in a beautiful position, hidden among green forested hills. It is an excellent tourist destination with many natural itineraries, medieval sites and historical sites of the Great War.
- Altitude: 201 m a.s.l
- Population: about 1600 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 33094
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0432
- Frazioni & Localities: Manazzons, Valeriano, Borgo Ampiano, Borgo Mizzari, Campeis, Colle, Costabeorchia, Pontaiba, Pradaldon
- Patron Saint: St. Martino, celebrated on 11 November.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
What to see
- The church of San Martino
- Bridge on the Tagliamento river, blown up during the First World War by the retreating Italians after the disaster of Caporetto and rebuilt after the war. Heavily damaged by the 1966 flood, it was demolished to be rebuilt with a single arch, instead of the previous three.