Montereale Valcellina, Province of Pordenone, Friuli‑Venezia Giulia
The town is located at end of the Po plain between the river Cellina, Mount Fara and Mount Spia, with altitudes between 170 and 1,641 meters above sea level.
- Altitude: 317 m a.s.l
- Population: about 4,600 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 33086
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0427
- Frazioni & Localities: Grizzo, Malnisio, San Leonardo, Borgo Alzetta, Cao Malnisio, Castelu, San Rocco
- Patron Saint: Santa Maria Assunta, celebrated on 15 August.
What to see
- The church of San Rocco
- The small church of Madonna delle Grazie.
Where to stay
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook