Maniago, Province of Pordenone, Friuli‑Venezia Giulia
The town rises in a plain, along the Colvera stream, at the foot of Mount Jôf (1224 mt a.s.l.) and has been renowned since the early Middle Ages for the local manufacture of knives.
- Altitude: 283 m a.s.l
- Population: about 11,700 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 33085
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0427
- Frazioni & Localities: Campagna, Dandolo
- Patron Saint: St. Mauro of Parenzo, celebrated on 21 November.
What to see
- Piazza Italia
- Cathedral of San Mauro
- The Ruins of the medieval Castello
- The Museo dell'Arte fabbrile e delle Coltellerie.
Where to stay
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook