Clauzetto, Province of Pordenone, Friuli‑Venezia Giulia
The village is called balcony of Friuli, and was severely damaged in the 1976 earthquake.
- Altitude: 599 m a.s.l
- Population: about 400 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 33090
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0427
- Frazioni & Localities: Celante, Pradis di Sopra, Pradis di Sotto
- Borgate (suburbs): Basei, Battei, Blanchs, Bullian, Centens, Chiavade, Coccius, Corgnal, Crepes, Cruesc, Denel, Dominisia, Dote, Durines, Fornez, Francescuz, Fraspedane, Fratta, Fumatins, Gerchia, Grillos, Gueres, Locandins, Mezzol, Mineres, Mions, Molat, Mulinars, Murs, Noraz, Omenars, Orton, Pala Major, Paludon, Pedoi, Pernins, Pezzettes, Piani, Planelles, Pradat, Queste, Queste Fusian, Rasces, Raunie, Ribons, Rope, Rosc, Sompforchial, Sompvilla, Sot Cel, Stifinins, Tascans, Tonis-Aulis, Trentin, Trielieres, Triviat, Tunulins, Uminuz, Vaganins, Val, Villa, Zattes, Zincos, Zocchìus, Zuanes, Zuaniers
- Patron Saint: St. Giacomo.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
What to see
- Parish of San Giacomo, which can be reached ascending a stairway of 98 steps
- The Fountain Nujaruc
- The Grotte verdi at Pradis, carved by a stream
- Ravine and Rio Molat Falls.