Andreis, Province of Pordenone, Friuli‑Venezia Giulia
- Altitude: 455 m a.s.l
- Population: about 300 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 33080 --
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0427
- Patron Saint: Santa Maria delle Grazie, celebrated on 8th September
- Frazioni & Localities: Alcheda, Bosplans, Prapiero, Sott'Anzas
The population took origin from a Celtic group that took refuge here after the fall of the roman empire. In 996 Ottone III gave the territory to the Bishop Bennone from Concordia. In 1319 the small church of San Daniele di Monte was mentioned for the first time in a document.
What to see
- "Museo delle Tradizioni Popolari"