Province of Forlì-Cesena, Emilia‑Romagna
The Province of Forlì-Cesena borders the Province of Ravenna to the north, the Adriatic Sea and the Province of Rimini to the east, the Marche region to the south and Tuscany to the west. Originally a larger province called Province of Forlì, it was reduced in 1992 to create the Province of Rimini, and at the time was also renamed adding Cesena as a joint province capital.
- Area: 2,377 km²
- Population: about 370,000 inhabitants
- Zip/postal codes: 47100, 47010-47043
- Phone Area Codes: 0543, 0547
- Car Plate: FC (previously FO)
- Communes: 30 communes
- Official website: www.provincia.forli-cesena.it -- According to an administrative reform from 1 Jan 2014, the Province is scheduled for suppression and fusion with the Provinces of Ravenna and Rimini.
Follow us on Facebook
Provinces of Emilia-Romagna
The Comuni in the Province
Bagno di Romagna | Bertinoro | Borghi | Castrocaro Terme e Terra del Sole | Cesena | Cesenatico | Civitella di Romagna | Dovadola | Forli' | Forlimpopoli | Galeata | Gambettola | Gatteo | Longiano | Meldola | Mercato Saraceno | Modigliana | Montiano | Portico e San Benedetto | Predappio | Premilcuore | Rocca San Casciano | Roncofreddo | San Mauro Pascoli | Santa Sofia | Sarsina | Savignano sul Rubicone | Sogliano al Rubicone | Tredozio | Verghereto