Comiziano, Province of Napoli, Campania
- Altitude: 73 m a.s.l
- Population: about 1800 inhabitants in 2017
- Zip/postal code: 80030
- Dialing Area Code: +39 081
- Patron Saint: St. Severino, celebrated on 8th January
- Frazioni & Localities: Gallo.
Throughout the medieval period Comiziano was one of the "casali" of Nola, the central hub of all the villages or farms that originated from the various Roman settlements. In 1643 Nola and the casali passed to Giulio Mastrilli, and later became a free Universitas. At this time, Cumignano became a town with the hamlet of Gallo.
What to see
- The ruins of the Del Balzo baron palace building Leap and the villa of Marquis Imperiale d'Afflitto.
- The Parish church dating to 1527 with a single nave in the Renaissance style.