Torre le Nocelle, Province of Avellino, Campania
- Altitude: 420 m a.s.l
- Population: about 1260 inhabitants in 2017
- Zip/postal code: 83030
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0825
- How to reach it: Autostrada Napoli - Bari, exit Avellino Est
- Demonym: torresi
- Patron Saint: St. Ciriaco celebrated on 16 March.
In the Middle Ages the place was one of the watchtower bulwarks of the nearby feuds of Montefusco and Montemiletto and was mentioned as "Turrecella" as early as 1280. In later documents it is mentioned as "Torre di Montefuscolo" because it was one of the castles that surrounded the barony of Montefusco.
What to see
- The Sanctuary of San Ciriaco, restored after the 1980 earthquake.
- The high belltower in white stone, that can be seen from afar approaching the center.
- The parish church, which preserves wooden statue of saints, and other sacred items of relevance.