Festivities and events in the month of November.
January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
Other Sections on Abruzzo
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
November, no definite date yet
- Penne (PE): Premio Penne di letteratura (literary prize)
- Sant'Egidio alla Vibrata (TE): Festival della canzone per Bambini (Children's Songs) "Fiore d'Oro"
- Trasacco (AQ): Festival of potatoes and sausages
- Turrivalligiani (PE): Festa del Ringraziamento
- Lettomanoppello (PE): Feast of all Saints lasting four days, with a procession in honour of San Rocco (a much loved figure in the Abruzzese countryside) on the final day
- Montereale (AQ): Sagra della castagna
- San Martino, marking the beginning of the farmer's year, is celebrated in many places with dances, comical interludes, and first tasting of the new wine
- Bolognano (PE): Feast of San Martino, with tasting of "vino novello" (newly made wine)
- Fara San Martino (CH): Feast of St. Martino, with Sagra della Caldarrosta (roasted chestnut festival)
- Nereto (TE): San Martino's Market-fair
- San Valentino in Abruzzo Citeriore (PE): Festa dei Cornuti (Festival of all "horned" - those whose spouses have been unfaithful, that are said to have horns therefore) in honor of San Martino, with parade of allegorical carts
- Filetto (CH): Feast of Madonna della Libera
- San Demetrio nei Vestini (AQ): Fair of "bucalette"