Festivities and events in the month of October.
January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
ItalyHeritage on Facebook
Other Sections on Abruzzo
October, no date fixed
- Nocciano (PE): Festa dell'Uva (grapes festival)
- San Giovanni Lipioni (CH): Sagra delle Scrippelle (famous Abruzzese recipe)
- Villa Santa Maria (CH): early in the month, meeting of all the great chefs of the Sangritan valley
- Bisenti (TE): Sagra Uva e Vino montonico, with a parade of allegorical waggons and Wine Harvest songs.
- Casoli (CH): Feast of Santa Reparata
- Casalanguida (CH): Feast of Madonna del Rosario
- Casoli (CH): Feast of Sant'Antonio and Santa Reparata
- Roccascalegna (CH): Festa della Vendemmia, gastronomic festival and parade of traditional carts