Giuliano Teatino, Province of Chieti, Abruzzo
This picturesque village stands out among the green, against the enchanting Majella landscape.
- Altitude: 272 m a.s.l
- Distance from Chieti: 31 km
- Population: ca. 1300 inhabitants in 2010
- Postal code: 66010
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0871
- Frazioni: Madonna della Neve, San Cataldo, San Rocc
- How to reach it: by motorway, A-14 exit Ortona.
Follow us on Facebook
The village rose in the Middle Ages, and was for a time under the influence of the monastery of St. Pietro in Campis.
Events and Festivities
- August: Feast of the Madonna della Neve
- September: grapes and wine festival.
Genealogy and Links
- Municipio, c. Italia, 66010 Giuliano Teatino (CH) - tel. (+39) 0871 718261
- Surnames presently recorded in Giuliano Teatino
- People researching in Giuliano Teatino
- Newspaper articles on Giuliano Teatino.