Colledimacine, Province of Chieti, Abruzzo
The small village is situated on a hill near the two rivers Torbido and Cupo, both tributaries of the river Aventino, just below the imposing Maiella massif.
- Altitude: 770 m a.s.l
- Distance from Chieti: 61 km
- Population: ca. 240 inhabitants in 2010
- Postal code: 66010
- Dialing Area Code: +39 0872
- How to reach it: road SS 84 from Lanciano.
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps of Roman origin, its first mention in official documents dates to the 13th century.
What to see
- The church of San Rocco
- The Palace of the Barbolani barons.
- The Casa Canonica.
Events and Festivities
- August 11: Feast of St. Mariano.
Genealogy and Links
- Municipio, v. Orientale, Colledimacine (CH) - tel. (+39) 0872 969402
- Surnames presently recorded in Colledimacine
- People researching in Colledimacine
- Newspaper articles on Colledimacine.