The Heritage Ezine offers insight about many aspects of the heritage of Italy. New articles are added periodically. Published since the year 2000, the Ezine addressed a multi-faceted milieu of traditions, points of interest, history and genealogy research, as well as including original contributions by various authors.
Articles Indexed by Subject
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook
- Everything will not be all right, an eco-socialist evaluation of the CoVID-19 pandemic
- Images of the Perdonanza, L'Aquila, August 2009
- Why is Christmas celebrated on December 25?
- The Heroes of Fosse Ardeatine: the massacre that took place on 24 March 1944 in Rome.
- How many were Garibaldi's Thousand?
- The Alpini Corps
- Assumption of the Virgin in Art
Index of Issues Years 2000-2007
- Year I, 2000: November - No. 1 | December - No. 2
- Year II, 2001: January - No.3 | February - No.4 | March - No.5 | April - Year II, No.6 | May - No.7 | June - No.8 | Summer - No.9 | October - No.10 | November - No.11 | December - No.12
- Year III, 2002: January - No.13 | February - No.14 | March - No.15 | April - No.16 | Summer - No.17 | Winter - No.18
- Year IV, 2003: Spring - No.19 | Autumn - No.20
- Year V, 2004: Spring - No. 21 | Christmas - No.22
- Later Issues: Summer 2005 - No.23 | Winter 2006 - No.24 | Autumn 2006 - No.25 | Winter 2007 - No.26
From Enrico Abbate's seminal book "Guida d'Abruzzo", Rome 1903, a translation into English of some chapters was made in the years 1998-1999 by the Abruzzo World Club team and English text editing by Peter A. Ianni. All rights of the English translation belong to the translators and Mr Ianni.