Spaghetti with zucchini
Ingredients for Two Servings
- 550 grams green zucchini;
- 200 grams spaghetti (or vermicelli, or perciatielli if found);
- extra virgin olive oil for frying the zucchini;
- two tablespoons each of three grated cheeses: Parmesan cheese, Provolone cheese, pecorino romano;
- 30 grams lard, basil broken by hand in large quantity (at least 12 leaves per person), salt and pepper.
The second risk is that the courgettes may be withered by frying, become colorless and the skin may be blackened. This inconvenience can be avoided with a few easy steps: cutting the zucchini in very thin wheels to obtain a homogeneous, quick frying.
Also, after frying in abundant olive oil, dry the zucchini and then add some hot pasta cooking water before creaming with the spaghetti, to let the vegetable reabsorb the water lost in frying.
Contact us with details and priorities.