The character tries to explain the names of streets with reference to Italian history, with the ingrained presumption that anyone in the world would know certain tipically Italian episodes, among them:
- Viale Giulio Cesare, to explain it the policeman mimes the stabbing of Caesar
- Via Garibaldi, from the Italian freedom fighter that landed in Sicily in 1859, helping to unify Italy, and represented riding a horse.
- Via dei Mille, the One Thousand volunteers in red shirts that followed Garibaldi in his adventure, represented using a 1,000 lire banknote
- Via Enrico Toti, named after a WW1 hero, who having no more weapons, launched his crutch against the enemy.
- San Pietro, he mimes launching a stone (pietra in Italian).
- Via Colombo, he mimes a dove flying (In Italian a "colombo" is a dove, masculine).