- the Aragonese-Angevine Castle, built starting from the 6th century AD;
- the Mausoleum of Lucius Munatius Plancus (22 BC) at the top of Monte Orlando (168 m);
- the Sanctuary of SS. Trinità, mentioned as early as the 11th century and visited, among the others, by St. Francis and Saint Philip Neri, with the Crucifix Chapel built in 1434 over a rock fallen from the nearby cliffs;
- the Church of Annunziata (1320), with remarkable works of art;
- the Golden Grotto, a Renaissance room where Pope Pius IX meditated before issuing the dogma of the Immaculate Conception, whose walls are decorated with 19 panels by Giovan Filippo Criscuolo (1531) inside carved and gilded frames.
- the Cathedral of Assunta e Sant'Erasmo consecrated in 1106 with a great 57-metres-high bell tower;
- the Chapel of the Crucifix, built on a huge mass of rock hanging between two rock walls - the "Montagna Spaccata" - split, according to a legend, at the moment of Christ's death.
The video is published by borghiditalia, to which all copyright of the video belong.