Records in the Province of Campobasso
In 1806 the Province was part of the Abruzzi region, was named Molise and included the districts of Campobasso, Isernia, Larino and Agnone. In 1861 Molise became Province of Campobasso, losing 15 municipalities mostly in favor of the province of Benevento. In 1963 the province of Campobasso was detached from Abruzzo and the region Molise was established. Then in 1970 52 municipalities were separated to form the Province of Isernia.
The Antenati Portal of the Italian State Archives contains images of Civil Records from 1809 onwards.
- Montelongo: Onciario (heads of families) 1744
- Montemitro: Images of Tombstones in the Cemetery
- Pietracatella: Onciario (heads of families)1743
- San Giacomo degli Schiavoni: World Wars victims