Genealogy Records for Fagnano Alto
Fagnano Alto is a "comune sparso", which means it is made of small hamlets: Campana, Castello, Colle, Corbellino, Frascara, Opi, Pedicciano, Ripa, Termine, Vallecupa, of about 400 inhabitants (2019 census), located in Abruzzo, 35 km from L'Aquila, the Province capital.
- Deaths from the Civil Records
- Marriages from the Civil Records
- The Capofuochi in the Catasto of Fagnano and Ripa, early 1500's
- Surnames recorded in the mid-1990s.
- Information on Fagnano Alto
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook