Genealogy Records for Barisciano
Barisciano is a small town of about 1700 inhabitants (2017 census), located in the mountains of Abruzzo 20 km east of l'Aquila, the Province capital.
- The Capofuochi (Heads of Families) in the census of the Onciario of 1743.
- Historical Families of Barisciano.
- Some Civil Records, 1809 onwards.
- The Capofuochi in the Catasto of Barisciano of the early 1500's.
- Surnames recorded in the Catasto Onciario of Barisciano.
- Surnames recorded in the 1990s.
- Information on Barisciano.
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook