Genealogy Records for Guardiagrele
Guardiagrele is a historical "Città d'Arte", of about 9000 inhabitants, located 35 km in the hinterland from Chieti, the Province capital, at the foot of the Majella chain.
- All the families in the census of the Onciario of 1753
- Indexes of Notary Deeds, 17th and 18th centuries
- Data on historical Guardiagrele Families
- Miscellaneous indexes of Civil Records 1809 onwards.
- Births 1885
- Soldiers who died in WW1
- Victims of the French Napoleonic Army in 1799
- Cemetery images (abt 10% of tombs)
- Surnames recorded in the "Catasto preonciario di Guardiagrele" of 1609
- Surnames recorded in the Catasto Onciario of 1753
- Surnames recorded in the 1990's
- Information on the town of Guardiagrele
Follow Italy Heritage on Facebook