see also: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- Ortucchio (AQ): Feast of Sant'Orante with fair
- Casalanguida (CH): Feast of San Nicola
- Colonnella (TE) Feast of San Gabriele
- San Martino sulla Marrucina (CH): Feast of San Giuseppe, continues to March 19
- Feast in Casalanguida (CH), Castelvecchio Subequo (AQ)
- Fara San Martino (CH): I Fuochi di San Giuseppe, Traditional spring bonfires become firework competitions, lighting up the night sky over the mountain gorge where the village lies, near the spring of the Verde river, the same river that provides the water to make the celebrated pasta exported all over the world
- Monteferrante (CH): Le Tavole di San Giuseppe, with representation of scenes from the Saint's Lif - Local families set out a feast table, upon which sits the image of St Joseph. The food - without meat being the period of Lent - is set out for relatives and guests who visit on this day.
- Rocca Pia (AQ): Bonfire of San Giuseppe and festival of "fagioli e cotiche"
- Farindola (PE): Festa della Primavera (Spring festival)
Other Sections on Abruzzo:
abruzzo portal | province of chieti | province of l'aquila | province of pescara | province of teramo | history | itineraries | festivities | guestbook | news [1998-2005] | heritage ezine | images | hotels & agritourism | songs
Follow ItalyHeritage on Facebook: