Giuliano Teatino, Province of Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
This picturesque village stands out among the green, against the enchanting Majella landscape.
Altitude: 272 m a.s.l -- Distance from Chieti: 31 km -- Population: ca. 1300 inhabitants in 2010 -- Zip code: 66010 -- Phone Area Code: 0871 -- Frazioni: Madonna della Neve, San Cataldo, San Rocc -- How to reach it: motorway: A-14 exit Ortona
The village rose in the Middle Ages, and was for a time under the influence of the monastery of St. Pietro in Campis.
Events & Festivities
- August: Feast of the Madonna della Neve
- September: grapes and wine festival
Genealogy, News & Links
- Municipio, c. Italia, 66010 Giuliano Teatino (CH) - tel. (+39) 0871 718261
- Surnames presently recorded in Giuliano Teatino
- People researching in Giuliano Teatino
- Newspaper articles on Giuliano Teatino
Other Sections on Abruzzo:abruzzo portal | province of chieti | province of l'aquila | province of pescara | province of teramo | history | itineraries | festivities | guestbook | news [1998-2005] | heritage ezine | images | hotels & agritourism | songs
Follow ItalyHeritage on Facebook: